Sunday, June 28, 2009

Too cute!

With the kids over yesterday, I took some cute video of our little girl. This first one is after Bella spit up on the freshly cleaned carpet (oops!). She had a great time wiggling around on her blanket. I can already see changes from a week ago.


This next one is too short but too cute. I thought I was taking a picture but forgot that my camera was on 'video'. Oops! But what I caught was too cute to delete.



We then attempted to put Bella on her tummy for some tummy time. My friend's daughter who is a little bit older than Bella hates tummy time, so I wanted to see what happened with Bella. The following ensued.


3 comments:

Deon said...

Oh my. She has such gorgeous eyes! I loved, " . . . or else it's a mullet!" Cracked me up!!!

Courtney said...

aww, too cute!! love the videos!! :)

Ashley said...

I love baby videos! She's so cute. Post more!