Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome Home Bella!

Yesterday, Bella & Kerry were released from the hospital. As they were headed home, they called us wanting Jonathan back. So, after dinner and a bath, we packed up the little boy and took him home. He was so cute seeing his mommy and daddy.

We got the first family of 4 photo! That's my girl! Stickin out her tongue!

Bella & I! We had a great long chat.


Bella has such LONG fingers. But she LOVES her pacifier! Chunky cheeks!
Bella & Nana Bella, Papa & Nana's arm.

Jonathan had a great time seeing his mommy and daddy. He could not get enough of sitting with mommy. It's nice to see that they have such a strong bond. Bella is so cute. She's so light (compared to her big brother). She makes such cute noises. She's very active and her frog legs seem to be starting to unfurl. She failed her hearing test in her one ear so Kerry has to take her back to have her hearing retested. The doctors think that because she came out so fast (in 4 pushes) that all the mucus, liquid and gunk didn't get pushed out of her ears completely. She thinks that once all the goo (yes, that's her medical lingo on the discharge sheet) dries up, she should be fine. They'll retest her hearing in a week or so. She's still cute as a button! I've updated the pictures so be sure to look at those. =)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay, I'm glad everyone's home safe and sound! She definitley is cute as a button. I got your cute card in the mail the other day. Thanks for that great picture! Brings back so many fun memories...senior year was so fun! I think I have a few pics of us at the senior party...I'll have to see if I can dig them up sometime!