Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Red, White & Bella

We bought Bella a super cute 4th of July outfit. Once we knew Kerry was pregnant with a girl, we started buying dresses. So, her 4th of July was purchased in April in anticipation of her arrival. We didn't get to spend time with them on the actual 4th, but Kerry put both kids in their outfits when they came to visit. Bella looked so cute that I took lots of photos of her in her outfit.


I call this her "MC Hammer" look.


This is the toy we got Jonathan at the zoo. I was bored and wanted to see how his new toy compared to his sister. Bella didn't mind at all!


Smiley Girl!

Jonathan fell asleep (he had thrush) but he was cute in his fire truck shirt. It's one of his favorites.

2 comments:

Deon said...

I love that Bella and Jonathan are wearing their 4th of July outfits in August because it makes it feel like we're still in the thick of summer instead of anticipating yucky fall/winter :(

They look adorable!

Ashley said...

Man, I'm so late on commenting! I think they look soo cute in those shirts. I looove the triceratops climbing on Baby Bella!