Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No Offense

No offense to ya'll, but I have the CUTEST kids EVER! Oh my gosh. We went on an adventure yesterday to Cosley Zoo & Monkey Joes. It was cold and rainy so we didn't spend tons of time at the zoo, but enough time to get the cutest photos of my babies.

I know she looks like a boy, but how cute is that hat?!

It took me 15 minutes and 4 attempts to get this photo. Isn't he just the cutest?! All i want to do is stare at this cute photo of my big boy.

Bella fell sound asleep at Monkey Joe's. What we thought was going to be a one hour nap, turned out to be a 3 hour nap. She enjoyed her hat too! Never once did she complain or take it off. So cute. It's never a dull day off with my kiddos around. =) So no offense to you all, but my babies are the cutest things ever.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

They sure are cute! I love the picture of Jonathan with his pumpkin! What is Monkey Joe's?

Kathleen said...

Monkey Joe's is an indoor, inflatable bounce place. It is full of these inflatable bounce house/inflatable play house things. It's got a toddler area as well that younger kids can play in. It's a lot of fun for rainy days.