Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy!

Hi everyone!

Have you missed me? I'm sure you have. Things have been so busy around here. I've been teaching a lot but I was also really sick at the beginning of May. But, we've had many a fun times lately which I'll post about soon. We took Jonathan to Brookfield Zoo on Friday and we had Chris & Karen's wedding reception on Sunday. I'll post about those as soon as I'm done with my photobucket and have all that jazz up and running. T minus 4 days and counting until the birth of Bella (Jonathans' little sister) =)

2 comments:

Deon said...

Kat, you are so sweet to say that about my kids. Honestly? I think that the heavens were giving me a break and sent me really, really good kids so I wouldn't mess things up too bad :)

I LOVE the picture of Jonathan in the little toy school bus in your "Spring 2009" photos. What a doll!

Ashley said...

Hooray for a new niece!! I can't wait for pictures!